The Gozen collection boasts a flight of mysterious dragons, subtly illuminated by rose gold findings and touches of bronze accents.
The Gozen is brought together with fiery glass accessories to celebrate the wild beauty of these pieces.
Due to the handmade nature of the origami jewelry, they may feature slight inconsistencies and imperfections. This does not affect the functionality of the pieces in any way. No two pieces are alike as the size of the paper and the folds always take on a different form when we create. Each piece is truly unique.
“True perfection seems imperfect, yet it is perfectly itself. True fullness seems empty, yet it is fully present. True straightness seems crooked. True wisdom seems foolish. True art seems artless.”
― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
Most of our folded pieces are between 1 and 2 square cm, individual sizes may differ between designs and collections.
Display dimensions is 10cm in height with 3cm diameter.
Colour and pattern variation
We love the unpredictable beauty that each fold reveals in a piece, and we believe you will love whatever part of the pattern is revealed in your piece, because it is uniquely yours.
We use a small 3cm to 4cm section of the traditional 15cm square Kami paper for each piece. Due to the variation and placement of the print on the paper, the final product can vary significantly from piece to piece depending on the section paper used.
Please note that due to variations in some computer/phone screens and monitors, there may be differences in the colour on screen versus the actual piece.
Caring for you 21Fold Earrings:
- Store your earrings in a dry place, preferably in their glass display.
- Try to not fold, unfold, flex or bend the paper, especially the longer/thinner components as they may not fold back into place and it may crack the protective glaze and expose the paper.
- Do not wear your 21Fold products in water. Exposure to water can damage the paper art as the protective glaze is limited to outside folds.
- Avoid exposure to alcohols, especially perfumes. This can cloud or damage the protective glaze and expose the paper.
- Treating your earrings gently and with care will maintain its quality and appearance for longer
- Clean with dry or slightly damp cloth, do not put your earring in water.
Unfortunately for hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns or exchanges. However, if there are any issues on receipt of your item please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.